Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To little To late???

Well hello all, I am sorry that i have not updated this in a while, i said my life is lame. Lets see what has been happening to me lately, Oh nothing! Right, how could i have forgot? I work alot, as a server, so i get some very interesting tables. Yesterday I had a table where there was a teenage mom, sigh. I am not a parent, so i probably should not really speak on the manner, how ever, this kids behavior was the mothers fault all together. This kid was running the table, screaming to get what he wanted, throwing knives at his mother and another server. This three year old was a terror. Now i may be spoiled cause all the parents i know who have young kids are amazing, but even on bad days, they never acted like this. That kid needs some structure and discipline. okay that is my rant.

In other news, not much... there is something on the horizon and i am sure i will post about that, and all three of my readers probably already know about it anyways.

Merry CHRISTmas, and much love

Kev

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Good job writing another entry, Kev. This is my attempt at positive reinforcement, in hopes it will motivate you to repeat the behavior. :)

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Come on Kevin, just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't take five minutes to write on your blog ;)!
~Kelly